Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for having a house to live in. There are many people in the world that are homeless that live on streets. I really feel sad for them and I want to help them some day. I'm thankful for having two dearest parents to love and take care of me. In Singapore, orphanages are set up to house the orphans. Those children have no parents to educate and raise them. Some don't even know their parents since they were young. I'm thankful for having education so that I can get a good secondary school then move on to colledge and finally university to get a good job.Unlike the women in ancient greece who did not go to school instead, they stayed at home. I'm thankful for having a younger brother. When I was three, I could still remember that I had no brother and life at that time was very quiet and boring because I had nobody to talk to except my parents. Now that he's here, I feel more joyous as he fills the house with laughter . I'm thankful to God for everything that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment