Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Mrs Tay,

There are many places wich I like. But there is one place that I realy like. It is the Tokyo Disney Land in Japan. That is where I really enjoyed myself most. There were many excitig rides there like E.T. and many others. I went to Japan during winter. I like winter because it makes me feel cooling and comfortable. When I was there, all the words, shows and instructions were all in japanese. At the E.T ride, it was quite fun as we could sit on bicycles and just enjoy the sites as it resembles the cable car. It's just like a pulley that brings you around. My family and I had soo much fun! Then over there, my family and I thought of trying out the ride in the haunted house. At first,my younger brother started bawling away because at that time,he was scared as he was only four. Finaly hestopped after I consoled him. I had such great fun there that the memory of it remained ethed in my memory for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment